THE JOY OF FLOWERS
How luxurious can universality be, and vice versa? Karmen Pedaru’s creation proves that it can be. If you desire something truly special, something that you almost don’t feel on your body, yet it adorns it; if you want to experience THAT special feeling that the finest silk offers to your body and mind, then this set is the best investment. The luxurious journey begins right from the packaging, continues with reading the book, and relaxing by the fireplace, or why not even on the red carpet. – Mari-Liis Helvik, journalist and Editor-in Chief of Anne & Stiil magazine
- Fabric & Care
- All pyjamas are unique and different due to the placement of the print.
- Luxury floral print Mulberry silk pyjama set.
- Digitally printed with a print designed in Estonia.
- Piped silk trims.
- Shirt: classic notched collar, chest and hip pockets, long sleeves, and mother-of-pearl button fastenings through the front.
- Trousers: elasticated waistband, side pockets.
- The model is 173cm, and she is wearing size S.
- This pyjama set is packaged in a luxurious black velvet gift box.
- Karmen Pedaru pyjamas are made using the finest silks.
- This pyjama set is made from 100% Mulberry 22 momme silk.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing this item in 30-degree water with a specialist silk detergent.
- Iron on a cool setting to restore the Mulberry silk lustere.
- Do not tumble dry.